Gibborim is a Hebrew word that describes a group of warriors in the Bible, known as “mighty men.” This is a podcast hosted by Cody Bobay about the projects, vision and men’s movement happening with Gibborim Studios. Join us behind the scenes as we share information about the upcoming Gibborim series, the latest stories being released from Gibborim Productions, and talk about how to become modern day mighty men. There are episodes that are member-exclusive and so the numbering of the episodes in your podcast feed will be inconsistent.
Gibborim Members now have access to the entire Season One podcast archive.
Recent public episodes
- Make sure to download the Gibborim App and see the BTS, the fitness and nutrition tips, and join the largest social community for Christian men on the planet today.
- In this episode Cody shares the importance of living all in for Jesus. Being a man that takes risks for the calling God has given you, and not allowing the lure of the idol of safety to stop you from living as the sacrifice God has […]
- The word “can’t” crushes our ability to do what God’s word says we can do. This 10 min podcast will inspire you to move from the can’t seat to the seat of power in the Kingdom of God. Definitely one you don’t want to miss!
- Playing life to "not lose" is not the life Christ died to give us. We are here to live like champions in our faith, and have discipline that drives us to excellence. This podcast is a conversation focused to challenge you to the highest level of […]
- On September 27, 1965 Col Robert Hall was shot down in the Vietnam war. He spent 7.5 yrs as a POW in some of the worst conditions known to man. This podcast is a lesson from that in your daily walk with christ that you don't […]
- The Bible is not comfortable. It is not an easy book to read, and it cannot become a book that we try to transform to the comforts of "American Christianity." It is crucial that we learn to preach the Word, and not our opinion or our […]
For more public episodes and to follow new ones, subscribe to the public Gibborim Podcast on LibSyn or find Gibborim wherever you get your podcasts. You can also directly add our RSS address to your podcast app: